When was the last time you searched for a reliable HVAC contractor to help with all your AC problems in Tomball, Cypress, The Woodlands, Spring, Magnolia, TX, and the surrounding areas?
No matter how you look at it, having a reliable air conditioner is a necessity. Besides cleaning the air that we breathe on a daily basis, it’s true that life is much worse when your AC goes out all of a sudden on a hot summer day. Getting it back up and running may be costly, especially if you’ve been neglecting your system for years. Don’t worry though!
Regular maintenance and tune-up work can go a long way when it comes to supporting your system long before problems start to form. That said, it’s always good to be prepared in advance. Knowing what to expect is one of the most important things to prevent catastrophe.
Some Of The Most Common AC Problems
- Airflow Issues: The most common problem with HVAC systems is airflow. Dirty filters and coils, along with too much air or not enough air (Ductwork) can cause you to be uncomfortable, make you system less efficient and cause added stress to your system and shorten the equipment’s life.
- Thermostat issues: If your settings are properly configured, all you need to do is make sure the device is clean on the inside, and ensure that it’s not being exposed to too much sunlight
- Capacitor issues: There are a lot of electric motors that require capacitors to operate. They are torque boosters that keep the motors running as they were designed.
- Compressor failure: This component provides energy to your refrigerant in order for it to move through the coils for heat exchange to take place. If it’s faulty, your air conditioner will fail to cool your home or office. In absence of enough refrigerant, it will run hot and eventually come to a halt
- Evaporator coils: This part absorbs heat found in the air inside your home and returns it in the form of cold air through your air ducts. All too often, these become corroded with time, but if they can be found inside your system they only need maintenance once every 2 or 3 years.
Problems With Your System? Wrightway Comfort Is Here
For any and all AC service, maintenance, installation, repair and other issues in Tomball, Cypress, The Woodlands, Spring, Magnolia, TX, and the surrounding areas, contact Wrightway Comfort today to make sure your unit is running at peak efficiency. We offer affordable packages that restore your home comfort when you need it the most. Give us a call today at (832) 604-1192