When your home feels hot and sticky, with odd noises and maybe even unpleasant smells wafting through the rooms, it’s time to call Wrightway Comfort and schedule fast, efficient ac repair in The Woodlands, TX, and surrounding areas.
Lose no time before calling for professional ac repair in Willis, TX,
The sooner you call in an insured, licensed contractor like Wrightway Comfort, the less chance there is of your cooling system breaking down completely. If you notice any of the following signs, get professional help right away:
- The unit won’t turn on: this could be a wiring problem, a loose connection, or even a burned-out motor, which is why expert advice on ac repair in The Woodlands, TX, and surrounding areas is needed urgently from Wrightway Comfort.
- The unit turns on, but the airflow is weak or patchy: this may be due to clogged filters that stop the evaporator coil from absorbing sufficient heat, that can be changed easily.
- The unit turns on but short-cycles: this could be due to a poorly-positioned or faulty thermostat, which is easy to fix.
- High humidity levels: as air conditioning units draw moisture from indoor air, dampness indicates that your equipment isn’t working properly, and requires expert air conditioning service in Katy, TX.
- Your home smells bad: a musty smell indicates mold, while a pungent odour may be caused by burned-out insulation around wires in your system, which should be replaced through urgent ac repair in The Woodlands, TX, and surrounding areas with Wrightway Comfort.
- Your system is making unusual noises: cooling systems should run so quietly that they are virtually imperceptible. So if you hear grinding, grating or clunking noises, you need expert help fast, to avoid more severe damage that will require a full motor replacement.
- Water is pooling on the floor: this may be a minor problem, with rust or debris clogging the drain line channelling condensation away from the AC unit.
Talk to the HVAC professionals
For added peace of mind, call Wrightway Comfort at (832) 734-5909 for rapid repairs to your cooling system by our NATE-certified technicians.