Is your home or office in the Tomball, TX area dealing with poor indoor air quality? What is causing it? If you’re having health and environmental concerns brought on by what’s in your home or office air, knowing the truth about what you are being exposed to is vital. Call Wrightway Comfort today to have qualified indoor air quality services in Tomball, TX.
What is Indoor Air Quality?
If you have indoor air quality issues in your home or office, it’s vital to contact a service that can handle all of your needs. Whether it be for contamination, mold, poor ventilation, and/or other factors, Wrightway Comfort has trained Technicians who will provide you with the best indoor air quality services in Tomball, TX.
Signs you should schedule indoor air quality testing:
– Sickness and/or nausea: If you or anyone in your home is suffering from any of these symptoms, it could be a sign that there are contaminants present.
– Allergies: If you have been diagnosed with allergies before and notice either new or worsened reactions to your surroundings, indoor air quality services in Tomball, TX could help.
– Dizziness & Headaches: It’s important to note that these symptoms could also signify the presence of Radon, so it’s vital to schedule indoor air quality testing in your home.
What factors affect Indoor Air Quality?
Many things can impact airborne contaminants in your home or office. Some of these factors include:
– Poor Ventilation: When ventilation systems are not working properly, it could lead to the buildup of contaminants in your home or office. This is why it’s important to have them regularly serviced by a professional.
– Radon gas: Radon gas can be found in any home or office space without the presence of carbon monoxide. However, if it is left unchecked for too long, it can pose serious health risks to you and your family.
If you are unsure if you need indoor air quality services in your Tomball, TX home or work, get in touch with the Wrightway Comfort team at (346) 202-5101.